Citizen Online Action Center portal to initiate a Code Enforcement Request (Complaint) and to check on existing requests:
Submit Request Directions:
- Select category—drop down to Code Enforcement.
- Select subcategory—choose a subcategory from the available list.
- Subject—Type in property address for complaint.
- Add a location to your request—Attach Address box. Click once on Locate by Address. Enter House Number & Street Name (Do not include Ave., St., Dr., etc). Click Find. Click on address that is found. Click on Save Attached Location.
- Type in Description or nature of complaint box. You can also attach a photo or a file in this step.
- Contact Information you can choose to remain anonymous, however you will not receive status updates automatically by email. Enter Name; E-mail; Phone to receive updates automatically. All Request (Complaints) are strictly kept confidential, and will not be disclosed to anyone outside of the Department of Development.
- Insert Security Code in box as shown. Click Submit Request box.