- You may request the Landlord Registration From be mailed to you, pick it up at City Hall, or download the Residential Rental Property Registration Form (PDF) from this web site.
- The filing of this form with the Jamestown City Clerk is required every year by February 1 or within 30 days from the transferring of property within the City of Jamestown.
- The filing of this form with the Jamestown City Clerk is a requirement of Chapter 215 of the Jamestown City Code. Failure to file a Landlord Registration Form is a violation and may result in further legal action with mandatory court costs.
- This form filing requirement applies to every recorded owner of every property having a residential rental unit or room within the City of Jamestown.
- An owner shall be the recorded owner only.
- The entire form must be completed.
- It shall be the owner’s responsibility to provide accurate and up-to-date information to the City Clerk as long as he or she is owner of the property.
- No fee is associated with this registration.
Download the Residential Rental Property Registration Form (PDF).